BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

kawan ♥

Thursday, June 9, 2011

BEGIN WITH >>>




My life begin with 

MUSA ABDULLAH and SITI NASIRAH. They got married in 1986. And they've five points of lights. Names ; 


After my parent married for 18 years. They got divorce 7 years ago in 2006. My life were tough after they got divorce. "the golden age will never gonna last long" right? haha

I spent so much time with my family. vacation, late dinner with them, family feast, have a true talk with them. My life totally change! We're happy! And we want to prove it to our father. Now his got jealous! And he want to come back in our family but my mother couldn't accept him anymore. She said "opportunity only comes once." haha. And i said "i'm glad to heard that mummy! because you have turn up our life and you've prove to him. you made it!" hahhaha. mean ;)

My mother, shes 49 years old. She working at Manu Life Insurance in Damansara KL. She riding her motorbike everyday to get to his work place. isn't shes ROCK?? haha. i love you mom! :)

So on, my first sister 25 years old and already married with "religious speakers" on DEC 2010. Now shes, studying at UPM and whiles that shes working in HR management in company of "what the name, i don't remember. HAHA". 

My brother, 23 years old. His done studying in UITM Seri Iskandar, Perak a year ago. Now his working in construction company as ARCHITECT. He also have a Band name EGOIS http://www.facebook.com/pages/Egois/118222408261691 you can check out his band by clicking at this link. TQ

 My second sister, shes 20 years old in 20MAY2011. Now shes studying at UITM Segamat, Johor in course Business Transportation. Now she in third semaster. And shes planning to continue DEGREE after done her diploma. 

Finally my third sister . shes gonna be 18 in 20 of July this year. shes done studying in high school last years. 
And have a quit good SPM result. But there's no provision to continue study. Now she's working and March Retail SDN BHD as Clerk. The salary is good. However, shes still want to continue studying just like everyone else. hehe

Lastly, me. i only 14 years old. Now studying in high school at SMK Bandar Damai Perdana, Cheras. And i always be a victims of making us fun. haha. sorry .  arhhhh !


That all about my life and my family. Next update will be title of "a new members in our family". Don't forget to read it okay! 

0 comments: